Following is a list of items published by members of the OActivists list for May. Congratulations to the writers! And thank you for your time and effort in advancing the cause of a better culture.
- Wendy Milling, “On finance reform, the Right Is dumbstruck,” RealClearMarkets, May 07, 2010.
- Linn and Ari Armstrong, “On immigration, too many conservatives oppose liberty,” Grand Junction Free Press, May 14, 2010.
- Paul Hsieh, “The health insurers' Faustian bargain,” American Thinker, May 15, 2010.
- Charlotte Cushman, “In defense of 'making' money,” American Thinker, May 17, 2010.
- Amit Ghate, “The nonsensical notion of ‘unearned income’,” Pajamas Media, May 17, 2010.
- Sylvia Bokor, “AG passes on health lawsuit,” Albuquerque Journal, May 24, 2010.
- Linn and Ari Armstrong, “By endorsing horrific ‘personhood' measure, Republicans court defeat,” Grand Junction Free Press, May 28, 2010.
- Paul Hsieh, “Beware Dr. Galbraith's snake oil,” Pajamas Media, May 31, 2010.
Citations and Links
- Paul Hsieh’s “The health insurers' Faustian bargain,” at Instapundit, May 18, 2010.
- Paul Hsieh’s “The health insurers' Faustian bargain,” at The Atlanic - Megan McArdle, May 18, 2010.
- Ari Armstrong’s “Rand Paul wants total abortion bans,” at Reason - Hit & Run, May 26, 2010.
- Paul Hsieh’s “Beware Dr. Galbraith's snake oil” at USA Today, May 31, 2010.
Letters to the Editor
- Ray Niles, “Eighty years in the making: How housing subsidies caused the financial meltdown,” Journal of Law, Economics, and Policy (GMU School of Law), Spring 2010. (Not online)
This list does not include web comments, letters to congressmen and other politicians, radio show call-ins, etc., all of which actively spread our message and advance our goals.
These items are self-identified as “Objectivist.” I have not vetted the content, nor do I necessarily agree with all of it.