Following is a list of items published by members of the OActivists list for April. Congratulations to the writers! And thank you for your time and effort in advancing the cause of a better culture.
- Linn and Ari Armstrong, “May be time to dump ‘emergency' sales tax,” Grand Junction Free Press, Apr 02, 2010.
- Amit Ghate, “Czar Wars: Can the Rebels Fight Back?,” Pajamas Media, Apr 03, 2010.
- Paul Hsieh, “The Deadly Tax on Medical Innovation,” Pajamas Media, Apr 11, 2010.
- Linn and Ari Armstrong, “Coal remains king for reliable, economical energy,” Grand Junction Free Press, Apr 16, 2010.
- Justin Blackman, “Fighting Statism,” American Thinker, Apr 25, 2010.
- Paul Hsieh, “ObamaCare: Insurers Need Permission to Survive; Citizens, to Live,” Pajamas Media, Apr 25, 2010.
- Gus Van Horn, “Treat the Cause, Not the Symptom: Welfare State Is Draw for Illegals,” Pajamas Media, Apr 30, 2010.
- Linn and Ari Armstrong, “Value adders should reap rewards, not new taxes,” Grand Junction Free Press, Apr 30, 2010.
Citations and Links
Letters to the Editor
- Susan Lider Hutson, “Dismayed reader,” Fairfax Station Connection, Apr 08, 2010.
- Amesh Adalja, “Medicinal freedom,” Pittsburgh Post Gazette, Apr 19, 2010.
- Charlotte Cushman, “Why the outrage over profits?”, Timberjay (Tower, MN), Apr 19, 2010.
- Ari Armstrong, “In defense of “South Park”,” Denver Post, Apr 30, 2010.
This list does not include web comments, letters to congressmen and other politicians, radio show call-ins, etc., all of which actively spread our message and advance our goals.
These items are self-identified as “Objectivist.” I have not vetted the content, nor do I necessarily agree with all of it.