Here is a list of items published by members of the OActivists list (most of whom have full-time jobs and write only when time permits) for September:
- Linn and Ari Armstrong, “Under Nanny State, we don't feel like dancing,” Grand Junction Free Press, Sep 3, 2010.
- Joshua Lipana, “Censorship Strengthens Islamists,” Capitalism Magazine, Sep 10, 2010.
- Charlotte Cushman, “Life under Communism,” American Thinker, Sep 12, 2010.
- Amit Ghate, “Risk and regulation,” Pajamas Media, Sep 12, 2010.
- Paul Hsieh, “Get Ready for Your Health Care ‘Re-Education’,” Pajamas Media, Sep 14, 2010.
- Linn and Ari Armstrong, “Am. 62 would ban the pill, endanger women,” Grand Junction Free Press, Sep 17, 2010.
- Sylvia Bokor, “Prohibition Revisited,” Capitalism Magazine, Sep 24, 2010.
Letters to the Editor
- Paul Hsieh, “Buck right to back off on personhood stance,” Denver Post, Sep 22, 2010.
- Amesh Adalja, “About mosquito-borne diseases,” Pittsburgh Post Gazette, Sep 30, 2010.
Citations and Links
- Charlotte Cushman’s “Life under Communism” at The Jimmy Z Show, Sep 15, 2010.
- Paul Hsieh’s “Get Ready for Your Health Care ‘Re-Education’” at Institute for Justice - Congress Shall Make No Law blog, Sep 17, 2010.
This list does not include web comments, letters to congressmen and other politicians, radio show call-ins, etc., all of which actively spread our message and advance our goals.
These items are self-identified as “Objectivist.” I have not vetted the content, nor do I necessarily agree with all of it.