Sunday, June 10, 2012
OActivist Compilation for May 2012
Here is a list of items published by members of OActivist list for May 2012:
1. Paul Hsieh, M.D., "Government-Funded Medical Research Is Hazardous to Your Health", PJMedia, May 4, 2012.
2. Paul Hsieh, M.D., "Just Who Should Control Your Healthcare Spending", Forbes, May 15, 2012.
3. Paul Hsieh, M.D., "Dr. Orwell Will See You Now", PJMedia, May 21, 2012.
Letters to the Editors
1. Amesh A. Adalja, M.D., "Law backs basic right", Butler Eagle, May 12, 2012.
2. Amesh A. Adalja, M.D., "Legalize It", Baltimore City Paper, May 30, 2012.
1. Linn and Ari Armstrong, "What skeptics, conservatives, can learn from each other", Grand Junction Free Press, May 11, 2012.
This compilation does not include personal or Objectivist blog posts, web comments, letters to politicians, radio show call-ins, videos, etc., all of which actively spread our message and advance our goals. Please contact me privately if your published item was inadvertently left off the compilation, or if you have any administrative questions or issues.