Here is a list of items published by members of the OActivists list (most of whom have full-time jobs and write only when time permits) for November:
- Paul Hsieh, “GOP: Dance With The One Who Brung You,” Pajamas Media, Nov 3, 2010.
- Charlotte Cushman, “No More Goodie Two-Shoes,” American Thinker, Nov 4, 2010.
- Joshua Lipana, “The Aquino Government's Appeasement,” Capitalism Magazine, Nov 20, 2010.
- Charlotte Cushman, “The Tale of the Pilgrims -- Why It Needs to Be Taught,” American Thinker, Nov 25, 2010.
- Linn and Ari Armstrong, “Assault the enemy, not the citizenry,” Grand Junction Free Press, Nov 26, 2010.
- Joshua Lipana, “We Should Go Nuclear,” Kuro-Kuro, Nov 30, 2010.
Letters to the editor
- Amesh A. Adalja, “Assisted suicide,” ACP Hospitalist, Nov 1, 2010.
- Charlotte Cushman, “Is America a Christian Nation?,” ABC Newspapers, Nov 5, 2010.
- Charlotte Cushman, “No compromise possible with evil,” Timberjay (Tower, MN), Nov 13, 2010.
- Amesh A. Adalja, “Labeling wrong,” Butler Eagle (PA), Nov 13, 2010.
- Amesh A. Adalja, “Improper role,” Pittsburgh Post Gazette, Nov 29, 2010.
- Amesh A. Adalja, “Statement Misguided,” Butler Eagle (PA), Nov 29, 2010.
This list does not include blog posts, web comments, letters to congressmen and other politicians, radio show call-ins, etc., all of which actively spread our message and advance our goals.
These items are self-identified as “Objectivist.” I have not vetted the content, nor do I necessarily agree with all of it.